Guaranteed secure checkout
About This Design
This piece exquisitely blends vintage and contemporary sensibilities of style to create a phenomenal Moroccan design that will last through the ages. This meticulously woven PVC rug will provide a durable and natural sense of style to your space.
You May Also like
3' x 5' Foot Persian Style Polypropylene Area Rug
3' x 5' Ft Japanese Style Nordic Area Rug
3' x 5' Ft Modern Minimalist Soft Cashmere Area Rug
3' x 5' Ft Persian Retro Court Style Golden Living Room Bedroom Bedside Rug
5' x 7' Ft Vintage Turkish Style Floral Area Rug
This Product is manufactured on demand meaning products are produced as orders are placed. Please allow 2-5 days post purchase date to receive tracking information. Thank You
Estimated Delivery: 7 - 12 days
Shake Your Rug
- Firmly hold the corners of the rug while you powerfully shake it. Continue shaking until dirt and debris stops coming from the rug.
- If your rug is too large to shake by yourself, hang it over a railing, fence or clothesline. Then give the rug a good whack with a strong stick. Hit both sides of the rug to ensure all dirt is removed.
Vacuum your area rug frequently to keep dirt from staining the rug fibers. Vacuum both sides of the rug every few weeks to help loosen dirt and debris.
- Remove any excess moisture or debris from the spot.
- Blot liquids with a clean towel. If the stain has dried, use the edge of a utensil to remove solid debris.
- Mix together water and a small amount of mild detergent.
- Use a clean sponge to blot the spot with the detergent water. Be sure not to rub as this can drive the stain further into the fibers.
- Clean the sponge and repeat until the stain is gone. Then rinse the rug with clean water until all the soap is removed.
- Make sure the rug dries completely on both sides before you put it back in place
This rug can be dry cleaned. We recommend dry cleaners that service rugs specifically.